Heartwarming Story

cruz-n-chris

Just back from our wonderful week on NCL Sea and had to share this story with EVERYBODY! This was my best friend from high school's first cruise and we had booked it back in Feb.- to celebrate our 45th birthdays!! Cozamel was our first port and when we arrived it was raining so we decided to postpone Paradise Beach and shop first. Around Noon the sun broke out and we headed for PB. Had a GREAT TIME and really enjoyed just floating on the FREE MATTRESSES!! Headed back to town to pick up a cool Mayan map that we hadn't picked up in the A.M. and after about 4 stores my friend says "where's my backpack??!!"After quickly backtracking we hadn't found it and my friend was really getting SAD! Her money wasn't in it but 2 beautiful dresses she had bought for her daughter,camera and first roll of pictures and snorkeling equipment was!!! She was getting really bummed and I said let's go check with the taxi drivers(she was sure she had it when we got out of the cab)She said no let's just get back to the ship - "I don't think this the kind of place that has a lost and found" BUT she was WRONG!! They found our taxi driver and he had all-ready turned it in to the cab headquaters!!! He drove us there to pick it up and there it was with all of her stuff still in it!! Talk about HAPPY AND SURPRISED!!!! Our new FRIEND drove us back to the pier and we gave him a nice $ REWARD and lots of heartfelt THANK-YOUS and HUGS!! Sorry this was such a long story but I just wanted to share the whole experience with my fellow CC readers-I've always loved HAPPY ENDINGS!! Chris

Archived