Carnival Miracle 3/6/08 Long Review

davethomasowns

Here's a video of our cabin that I took on one of the days Kaleigh was really sick. As you can tell, I was bored without her so I went around recording things on the ship to show my family who has never cruised.

I compressed it a lot to make it smaller: http://good-times.webshots.com/video/3029930020103235029pAPZvf

Great review. For some reason, the photos didn't show up on my work computer (P.O.S.), but I'll try at home on the laptop. Sucks that you got sick, Kind of worrisome, huh. I wonder if maybe you picked it up at the BK on the trip to the ship. If you got's to be sick, I would guess that on a cruise would be a nice place to be sick at, though you obviously missed a lot of fun.:(

Great review. For some reason, the photos didn't show up on my work computer (P.O.S.), but I'll try at home on the laptop. Sucks that you got sick, Kind of worrisome, huh. I wonder if maybe you picked it up at the BK on the trip to the ship. If you got's to be sick, I would guess that on a cruise would be a nice place to be sick at, though you obviously missed a lot of fun.:(

Thanks for reading! They look like they're still showin up when I view the page, so maybe it's just your computer like you said. If anybody else can not see them, let me know.

Shane A.

When it is all said and done, this was still one of the best vacations I have taken. Although the virus kept us from attending the Captains dinner, Past-Guest party, and eating in the dining room at all, we still made the best of the situation and fell in love with the Miracle. Everybody on board was so extremely friendly and the sense of warmth that the décor gave us will ensure that we sail her again. I am already looking into booking another week with her in December for my birthday. Hopefully next time I will get to spend more time experiencing the on-board activities, and less time dealing with trying to keep my intestines inside of me!

If you want to see all of the pictures, here’s the link: Photos

Let me know if you have any questions! Thanks for reading!

Shane A.

Dude,

You guys rock! Great review. We are on an 8 day in November to the Southern C for the Thanksgiving Saints cruise. We just booked a cruise on the Freedom the other day and the lady booking our trip said the Miracle was her favorite ship. She said it is like a big ship with a thousand less people than the Glory!

Glad you made the best out of the situation. You guys are true lemonade makers!:D

Dude,

You guys rock! Great review. We are on an 8 day in November to the Southern C for the Thanksgiving Saints cruise. We just booked a cruise on the Freedom the other day and the lady booking our trip said the Miracle was her favorite ship. She said it is like a big ship with a thousand less people than the Glory!

Glad you made the best out of the situation. You guys are true lemonade makers!:D

Thanks again for reading guys. Have an awesome time on your Southern Caribbean cruise. That is one that I am really looking at for my birthday in December. I can't decide if I want to do it on the Miracle again, or try another ship.

Thanks

Shane A.

I have no plans (yet!!!) to sail on the Miracle, but I just had to post and commend you on your wonderful attitude!!! You and your lovely girlfriend deserve only good things!!!

"May the best day of your past be the worst day of your future!!!"

Volfan

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday I recieved a letter in the mail from Carnival apologizing about the experience in the beginning of the cruise. Not sure whether they send them to everyone who visits the Infirmiary, or if my PVP told them about the situation, but either way it was kind of them.

I go on the Sensation in 11 days, I can't wait!!!

Shane A.

I just wanted to also say I am so sorry you both got sick. I have never been on the Miracle. It does look like a beautiful ship. Your pictures were great. We just got back from the Freedom. We loved it. My favorite ship so far. We are now looking into booking our next cruise. Unfortunately, it is not til Feb. We are also looking into the Miracle and a few others. I want to do Cozumel or should say Western Carribbean. We have always done the Eastern and Southern. Need something different. I know about the Norwalk Virus. We got it last year at the end of vacation. We didn't get sick til after we got stranded in Charlotte for the nite. Next day and almost a week, we were sick as dogs. Dr told me we had probably gotten it at the airport all nite . . . It could of been at end of cruise on the ship . We will never know. Even my poor dog had a 105* and was so sick. Never want that again. Have a great cruise no matter where you both go. Thanks so much for sharing your pictures.

• 3 weeks later...

I have just booked the Miracle for April 22 2009. I appreciate you taking the time to write the review and the pictures were great. I am really looking forward to this cruise. Sorry to hear that you were both sick. Is the illness you had associated with being on the cruise? Thanks again.

• 1 month later...

Archived