Imagination! HELP!

Suzij11

Thinking of going on a Girls Cruise! Imagination, out of Miami, 5 day... I know she is in dry dock (just finishing up).. thoughts, comments on this ship and intinerary? Cost for the trip would be about $483/pp inside... how does that sound? be honest!

Mine and my DH 1st cruise was on the Imagination. We had a wonderful time and it got us hooked on cruising. We paid 560 pp for an oceanview and cruised at the beginning of August. As far as if you got a good deal, IMHO it depends on the time of year you are going.

Thinking of going on a Girls Cruise! Imagination, out of Miami, 5 day... I know she is in dry dock (just finishing up).. thoughts, comments on this ship and intinerary? Cost for the trip would be about $483/pp inside... how does that sound? be honest!

This sounds like a decent rate (without researching what is going on with other sailings). My general rule of thumb for non-balcony cabins is less than $100/pp. If you're lucking to be sailing during a time with good deals, you may be able to find a 7 day for that price. My parents did the Paradise for 7 days with us last December for just under $900 total for a Cat 6C.

I just booked a 4 night out of miami on the Imagination for December 16th and it was $562.76 total for 2 people. That is for a 4A guarntee. We weren't even planning a vacation until I ran across that price. So now I get my Christmas present a week early!

Katie

Suzi, you can't compare prices for a Dec. 16 sailing to a February sailing. The sailings between Thanksgiving and Christmas are the lowest of the year. I think your price sounds about right, assuming it is two to a cabin. If you are splitting it 3 or 4 ways with you all in one cabin, you can do better price-wise.

Archived