RE: Quick question . . . Havensight to Crown Bay Marina

firefighterjake

I did a search for this question, but couldn't find the answer.

I undertand that a taxi ride from Havensight to the Crown Bay Marina should cost about $5 pp one-way. However, I haven't found out how long a drive this takes to get and whether or not traffic is an issue along this route.

Also, would there be a problem catching a taxi at the Crown Bay Marina for the ride back to Havensight?

Havensight to Crown Bay Marina is about 3 miles. The route is right through downtown Charlotte Amalie, so yes traffic can be an issue depending on time of day and number of ships in port.

There are usually a couple taxis around the Crown Bay Marina, if not you can ask the bartender or wait staff at Tickles Restaurant to call a taxi for you.

--Islander

Someone is supposed to be offering boat transportation in the form of a tour soon from Crown Bay to town to Havensight with hop on hop off access for the day. It was supposed to start this month, but not sure if it has. Stay tuned.

Did it last week. $5.00 per person. If ship in crown bay port, Lots of taxi's. If not driver will ensure he or someone else comes back to get you. We got off the ferry from Water Island and driver was there waiting. Took about 20 minutes as they like to stop and pick up other people.

Archived