Formal night on Legend

obxer

We are first timers sailing on the legend in May. Although this topic is covered elsewhere, we were wondering about speciifcally the legend. What would be the recommended attire for women and men on the formal nights that occur on the Legend? Any suggestions or help would be appreciated. thanks in advance.

Is there a dress code for the dining room? spacer.gif Depending on the length of the cruise, either formal dress or casual resort wear is required in the Dining Room. The dress requirement for children is the same. For those not wanting to dress up, the Lido restaurants are open nightly (with the exception of the last evening of the cruise), and have a casual dress code. Formal Wear: tuxedo (optional); suit and tie; sport coat, tie and slacks; evening gown; cocktail dress; pantsuit Casual Resort Wear: sport shirts and slacks; dresses; skirts; pantsuit NOTE: Shorts, t-shirts and bathing attire are not permitted in the Dining Room during dinner.

I just got off the Legend a couple weeks ago and saw everything from tuxedos to jeans and polo shirts for the men on formal night.

The majority of guys were in suits and ties or at least a sport jacket. Attire for the ladies was about as varied but, again, the majority were dressed very nicely!

Careful starting a thread like this as the flames will be flying soon when someone mentions that jeans are ok! You have been warned! LOL!

I didn't care what anyone else had on (I had a suit and tie both formal nights and was the only one at my table with a tie!)

On same cruise as MustardMan and he's right, it had everything. Even flip flops. I wore a formal gown first night and a shorter one 2nd night (but was going to wear a gown; zipper busted though) and DH wore a tux both nights, but EVERYTHING was there during formal nights.

Archived