Limo service questions

I used Larrys Limo and found them accomodating. I gave them a four pick-up contract for a group and they delivered us on time to every destination. My only complaints are...

1. Our driver thought we were much too early for our departure and tried to talk us into an hour tour of Miami to kill some time - at a fee of course. and...
2. Our pick-up driver stood at the curb without a sign or any identification and then was annoyed that we didn't know who he was!

On the positive side...

1. All of our deliveries were on time and priced under everybody else's bid.
2. All of our vehicles were clean and in good service.
3. When a longshoreman tried to rip us off on the tip for our luggage our driver intervened and advised us we were being ripped off.

I am currently planning another trip for another group. I will give Larry another shot at out contract, but will research other companies as well.

Hope that helps.

I used Larry's Limo in April and was very happy with them. We flew into Ft. Lauderdale and the limo was waiting for us before we even had our luggage. Valentino, the driver, contacted my cell phone as soon as I turned it on after the flight. He picked us up right at the door. The rest of my group (15)arrived later in the afternoon, and a mini coach bus picked them up, complete with a name card right away.

When we got off the Explorer to return, the mini coach was there. We were the almost last ones off the ship that day, and even though I contacted Larry's early that day to let them know we would be last off they never told the driver that. He had almost given up hope that we were still there. But, he had the name card up and was very helpful when we got off. The mini coach held all 19 of us - with loads of luggage - very comfortably.

I would use them again.

Denise

• 1 month later...
I have used both services in the past. Larry's Limo is a bit shading, using independent drivers. Jewel is good but a bit obnoxious to deal with, Bruce especially.

I now use Creative Limousine and love every minute of it. They really provide personal service and they have a fleet of like 40 vehicles of all sizes. Give them a try [url="http://www.creativelimo.com"]www.creativelimo.com[/url]

Archived