Inspiration Question

chuffy06

I have read ... or should I say devoured... all of the excellent information on this website! I have never posted a question or response so this will be my first. We are sailing on the Inspiration out of Tampa on July 14, 2008. I understand we should not miss (and we don't want to) sailing under the bridge leading out to the Gulf. We have selected the 6:15 seating in the dining room and were wondering if we will have time to see the bridge and make dinner also. I believe we set sail at 4:00. If anyone knows the time from departure to passing under the bridge I would love to hear. Thanks in advance for your help!

i was on the inspiration last october. you will be close on dinner time to pass under the bridge it something to see and not miss, not much clearence between boat and bridge, i would be late for dinner to see it.

I have read ... or should I say devoured... all of the excellent information on this website! I have never posted a question or response so this will be my first. We are sailing on the Inspiration out of Tampa on July 14, 2008. I understand we should not miss (and we don't want to) sailing under the bridge leading out to the Gulf. We have selected the 6:15 seating in the dining room and were wondering if we will have time to see the bridge and make dinner also. I believe we set sail at 4:00. If anyone knows the time from departure to passing under the bridge I would love to hear. Thanks in advance for your help!
Since you have the 6:15 dining time you are going to miss it. It takes (depending on weather conditions at least two hours and fifteen minutes to get there.

I live in Tampa and have cruised out of here more than a few times......

Archived