Where do YOU pack your water?

curlymama

I keep reading in these threads that Carnival doesn't allow passengers to pack water/ soda in the suitcase and you have to put it in your carry-on, AND that Carnival doesn't allow it through your carry-on and that it should be packed. Which is it???

people we knew last cruise slapped a luggage tag on a case and it was delivered to their stateroom.

That's the way to go if you need a case. We usually pack about 8 or 10 in some extra side pouches in the rolling duffle. I drink water from the ship,but like a few to put in a backpack for an excursion or two.

My husband and I each drink Propel and we each have a small rolling bag. Depending on the # of days we are on a cruise we put 1 bottle per day, in each bag. This time he'll have 8 and I'll have 8. This is only our 3rd cruise but we've never had a question asked. It easily goes thru the security check. On top of the water bottles we have our cameras, a couple of books, our papers and that's about it. According to the latest docs we got, it says "Guests may bring a small quantity of non-alcoholic beverages." Small personal-sized coolers no larger than 12" x 12" x 12" for the purpose of hoursing small quantities of non-alcoholic berages and for medications are permitted as carry-on luggage." Hope this helps.

That's the way to go if you need a case. We usually pack about 8 or 10 in some extra side pouches in the rolling duffle. I drink water from the ship,but like a few to put in a backpack for an excursion or two.

yeah, i have never taken it. i drink water on the ship too. but, it was great for the beach. they packed their cooler for grand cayman. we had plenty of beers, but a nice cold water did the trick at times. i have always purchased drinks as we needed them, but the waters were great to have for the kids.

they shared, with us (this was another CC member). (so, thanks again, ballinafad!:)) i think i'm gonna do this for my miracle cruise...for the port days.

Where could I purchase a collapsable cooler? I already checked the Target by me and they don't have anything like that. (PLEASE don't tell me Walmart- they don't have any in NYC!)

Have you tried Duane Reed? Maybe Walgreens also.

Excuse my ignorance but supposing the water is good to drink on the ship why can't you refill the water bottles you have without adding to the plastic rubbish in the world?

Wouldn't 4-6 bottles be plenty if you refilled them at night on the ship?

Mostly my mid-section, calve's, and ankles... but a good dieretic or water pill seems to clear it up just fine...

:D

(I swear I'm not stalking you - you seem to be in every thread that I read tonight!)

Archived