Miracle cabin 8124

I doubt that the cabin is empty on every sailing. But not everyone who sails posts on Cruise Critic and a lot that do don't post on this particular board!

If you look at the deck plans, it looks like you're under the spa, but not under the weight room (which I understand can be a problem with people on treadmills early in the morning).

It's a bit far forward for my tastes (I've had problems with motion sickness).

The view forward may be slightly blocked by the part of the bridge that juts out.

You'll be fine. She's a lovely ship. We had some really poor steaks (filet and strip), and The World's Worst Tablemate, but really enjoyed our cruise. I thought the layout was great and very easy to learn your way around.

My biggest problem? I felt so little movement that I had to look at the signs every time I came off the stairwell because I could tell if I was facing forward or aft!

We just returned from a Miracle cruise and stayed in 8122...so I guess just next door. It was a great cabin. Great balcony. Spotless. Had a great steward. We were a bit concerned being just below the Lido deck but never really heard anything from above. A few times early in the morning we heard what sounded like chairs being dragged but not enough to disrupt our sleep. The cabin is also nice and close to the stairs for easy access to Horatio's restaurant and the pools one flight up. We never heard any corridor noise at all. It is a great location and would book it again in a flash. Hope this helps.

Sorry...I have to apologize. My wife reminds me we stayed in cabin 8211...not 8122. So I guess we were not next door. Sorry for the confusion! Anyway, everything I said about our cabin holds true. I do note your cabin is much more forward than our was. We did note that on rough seas days, that end of the ship was much more rocky. Again, hope I didn't confuse you too much.

Archived