Patio Doors on Spirit Ship

CruzinBlues

I am sure this has been asked before, but has anyone had any experience in keep the patio doors open. We have an aft cabin and i love sailing with them open at night. I figure bungee's would work but I am not sure what I could attach them to. Any suggestions or ideas would be greatly appreciated. Am doing the Spirit to Hawaii in 30 days.

Thanks

Dave

I am sure this has been asked before, but has anyone had any experience in keep the patio doors open. We have an aft cabin and i love sailing with them open at night. I figure bungee's would work but I am not sure what I could attach them to. Any suggestions or ideas would be greatly appreciated. Am doing the Spirit to Hawaii in 30 days.

Thanks

Dave

We were on the Pride last February and we used the little block of wood in the door jam that the stewards use to keep the cabin door open, works great!

You should reconsider doing this. The place most butts fly is the aft. They could make their way into your cabin.

HOWEVER, once you hear how NOISY it is back there when the ship is moving, you might reconsider the thought on your own!

I will bring the always handy bungee and I like the idea of the block of wood. I have had aft suites before and love the location. I have never had a problem with a UFO (cigarette butts or otherwise) before, but there is always a first for anything I suppose. As far as noise level, I like the doors open usually just at night and have been under a lounge and rock climbing hill and never a bad audio experience. Thanks again for the response and advice.

Dave

Archived