Sea Princess onshore excursions

charliesdad

How long before the cruise sails are the excursion bookings available online? I thought it was 120 days but I've passed that point and they're still not available. Does anyone have an idea of the cost of excursions - I'm interested in the two Italy excursions on the Meditteranean Medley cruise. Thanks.

How long before the cruise sails are the excursion bookings available online? I thought it was 120 days but I've passed that point and they're still not available. Does anyone have an idea of the cost of excursions - I'm interested in the two Italy excursions on the Meditteranean Medley cruise. Thanks.
Shore excursions are available "up to" 120 days but that doesn't mean (and doesn't often mean) that they're available 120 days before you cruise. It's more likely that they'll be available 90 - 100 days before but it could be even later than that. Keep checking.

Princess seems to be having a great deal of difficulty getting the contracts back from shore excursion providers in Europe this year. The excursions for our May Baltic cruise were not in the Cruise Personalizer until about 75 days from sailing. Even now they have removed some of the details but still allow bookings.

When they mailed us our pre-cruise documents there was a letter saying the Shore Excursion book for the Baltic part of our cruise was not available and would be sent when it was - now 45 days to go and no book.

Archived