Need Help from someone going on the Gem

NYC76

I need some help from someone that is going on the Gem.

I was on the Gem from 2/23-3/1 and I usually buy one of the replicas of each cruise ship that i go on. On our cruise they were out of them and I was unable to get one.

I do not want to break up my collection and I was wondering if someone going on the Gem could pick one up for me and I will gladly pay for it.

They cost about $20.

I would appreciate any help on this I could get.

Thanks

bryan

I'm going on the Gem on April 12. I'd be happy to pick up a replica ship for you.

It just goes to show that all the nice people are on the CC Boards..for the person going on the gem on April 12...have you jumped onto our Gem Site..a great group with a Meet and Greet set up..comeon over..susan

It just goes to show that all the nice people are on the CC Boards..for the person going on the gem on April 12...have you jumped onto our Gem Site..a great group with a Meet and Greet set up..comeon over..susan

Where is the Gem site?

Wanted to thank everyone who offered to help me, but my Personal Cruise Consultant, Scot Stetcher, was able to get me the replica from the Gem.

I really appreciate his help. If anyone wants a great Cruise Consultant, just call him.

I need some help from someone that is going on the Gem.

I was on the Gem from 2/23-3/1 and I usually buy one of the replicas of each cruise ship that i go on. On our cruise they were out of them and I was unable to get one.

I do not want to break up my collection and I was wondering if someone going on the Gem could pick one up for me and I will gladly pay for it.

They cost about $20.

I would appreciate any help on this I could get.

Thanks

bryan

Archived