Conquest 9-14-08

EastTexans2

O.K. I have a question..........I went to look at the Carnival web site to see if there were any "price drops", etc. and the cruise for 9-14-08 is not listed anymore. Does that mean the ship is full already? Or is a very large group going? I just can't believe the ship is full this early:)

O.K. I have a question..........I went to look at the Carnival web site to see if there were any "price drops", etc. and the cruise for 9-14-08 is not listed anymore. Does that mean the ship is full already? Or is a very large group going? I just can't believe the ship is full this early:)

Wow... I just looked... I guess there's three possiblities... the web site is having problems OR the first two weeks of September are sold out OR she's going into dry dock right after the summer season draws down...

Guess we'll have to check the web site later and see if they come back up. If they don't I think I'll drop a Friend an email and see if he can confirm the dry dock idea...

there are several Ecstasy cruises missing as well, with no rhyme or reason to them. There were a couple other posts regarding other cruises as well, I think the web site is having a few issues today.

Archived