Using pools and the Kid Camp options?

kirs

I've been reading a few threads and now am full of questions!

1. Which pools can my 4 yr. old, potty trained daughter use? Is she relegated to the kids waiting pool I see mentioned or are there bigger pools where we can all swim together?

2. We will be on the Glory and I'm curious as to a rough schedule of child programs in the Kids Camp. More specifically, do they have supervised daytime hours if we wanted to drop her off and let her play for an hour or two? I know she will get tired of sitting poolside all day and would appreciate some time to run around with other kids. Same for night time- do they serve dinner to little ones if we want to give her a break from the dining room?

Thanks!

Kirs

Yes you can use the main pool together or the children's pool. You have the choice since she is potty trained. :) If there is an adult only pool on Glory (I am not sure of this one, some Carnvial ships do have adult only pools) then that would be the only area she can't use (well that and the hottubs)

And here is the schedule from Glory. Yes, they open in the morning, close for lunch (on sea days) and then reopen again in the afternoon, close right before dinner, open FOR dinner (they have kid's dinners at the Lido buffet) and then stay open until 1am.

CarnivalCapersGlory2-5copy.jpg

Archived