Explorer Grand Suite

I was wondering if anyone has any recent pictures of the grand suite (since the new bedding). Also, do you know if the sofa beds were also updated?

Thanks.

i had asked the same question about a certain gs on eos a few months ago and did not get an answer.....if you can wait, i can find out when we go april 25.....

When we were on the EX in Dec. The sofa in our cabin had not been updated. It was comfortable. I cuddled on it during our time in rough water and was very comfortable. We never open our sofa so I do not know if there is a new mattress or not.

We have been on Explorer in a GS twice, last in May 07. We did have a new sofa bed and the new bedding then, as did my sister and family who were also in a GS. We are sailing on the EOS this April. I can ask if all the sofa beds have been changed out if you would like.

• 1 month later...

so sorry it took me this long to get back....having internet problems....but anyway, the sofa bed was comfortable....my mom said it was much better then last year on the granduer.

Thanks!!! Do you recall if the sofabed was full or queen size? Hope you had a great cruise!!!

it was full size...yes it was great....alittle upsetting that we missed bermuda because of the medivac and our waiter in the dr was alittle slow, but everything else was great!!!!

Archived