Golden Ships!

Mystictig

With our cruise 2 weeks away it will be that time again to try and earn another golden ship (trophy). Who here has won one or more and how did you get it?

We have 4 as a family. 3 for Slot Tournaments and 1 for a couples game at the pool side. We also won a fish trophy for a deep sea fishing event but I don't count this one.

With our cruise 2 weeks away it will be that time again to try and earn another golden ship (trophy). Who here has won one or more and how did you get it?

We have 4 as a family. 3 for Slot Tournaments and 1 for a couples game at the pool side. We also won a fish trophy for a deep sea fishing event but I don't count this one.

I won a few on the Pride and a few on the Elation. All were won in different Trivia games.

Yes, the ship on a stick is a coveted trophy. I have them for beer drinking, (my personal favorite), trivia, and pool games. I am destined to win one over New Years also! I hope they change the design as I currently have two different type trophies!

Ok... This is the first time I've heard of these things. I can't wait to try and win one for myself! - One question, though... If you win one, does it always come with a $$ prize like the $500 mentioned above?

You mean the Solid Gold Plastic Ship On A Stick??

I've got a few... all for Trivia...

:D

Ok... This is the first time I've heard of these things. I can't wait to try and win one for myself! - One question, though... If you win one, does it always come with a $$ prize like the $500 mentioned above?

He won the 500.00 in the slot tournie, and they gave him ship on a stick

That was me! And I'm a she : )

But, yes, it was in the slot tournament - $20 to enter and walked away with $500... ALMOST makes up for all the money my (now ex...) boyfriend lost at the blackjack table!

Sorry...she. Was postin too fast to pay attention.:p

He won the 500.00 in the slot tournie, and they gave him ship on a stick

Ahh... that makes sense. Ok. Thanks for the info. I love slots. Can't wait to do a slot tourney while on the ship next week!

I am going to have to review the capers and see if I can get one playing Triva. I would love to play in the Newlywed game but we never fall in the group that they are looking for (newest, oldest, and middle).

Someone said they won one for beer drinking, when did they have that event?? Never heard of that one but it sounds fun!

Archived