Shows appropriate for tween?

CruisinChick7

Hi! We'll be cruising on the NCL Pearl and I was wondering if any of the evening shows are appropriate for a Tweenager--11 year old to be exact. I figure he will probably want to go to the Kids Club in the evening instead, but sometimes he surprises me. I don't want to take him to something with a lot of suggestive adult humor. Are the shows mostly like that, or are some family-friendly??

Any input appreciated! Thanks!

:)

I haven't been on the Pearl, but we did cruise to Alaska on the Star and all the evening shows were family friendly. This has been the case on all of our cruises. Usually if a comedian or entertainer is not family friendly it will be noted as adults only in your daily bulletin.

Those adult only shows are generally very late in the evening---usually around 11pm or later. They will tell you in the daily what shows are adults only and they will have crew members standing outside the door of the theater telling parents when the show is an adults only one. The other shows are family friendly.

Archived