Real Time Ship Tracker

edmonton31

Hello!

Does anyone have the link for the real time tracker? I saw it in another thread awhile back and now I don't remember where it is? I'm looking for the Carnival Pride tracker.

Thanks!!

I don't know of any web site that provides real time tracking information. There are several that will give you a plot by PROJECTED location, however.

This one comes close to what you're looking for as, I believe:

http://www.sailwx.info/shiptrack/cruiseships.phtml

I saw this site, the one I saw before had the exact location of the ship etc. I can't find the link for the life of me. It was a really neat site and I wish I saved it in my favorites.

Thanks though :)

It says current position. It is in Long Beach right now and once it gets going it will update and show where it's at. I tracked it a few months ago. Maybe it's not exact real time but close.

Just underneath the graphic is a check box that says position is scheduled position. Therefor it isn't the real time position of the ship, only where it is supposed to be.

• 2 years later...

Archived