Shops on board the Galaxy?

tinka14

Hi all

What sort of shops does the Galaxy have on board? Anything that's a must buy? What are the prices like?

Ok, I am a bit of a shopoholic but also a bargain hunter! :p

Thanks Tinka14 -

The shops are the usual onboard ships. Souvenirs, perfune, jewerely and clothing, also an assortment of toiltries (that people forget to pack) and a very nice liquor store. We purchased a couple of items nothing big, but we did notice that some of the clothing were approx the same price from our stores at home.

You will love Galaxy. Next Jan will be our third time for the same southern Caribbean cruise. Have a great time.

Thanks for the replies...I did notice there was some good prices on board the Majesty of the Seas (good for us Brits anyway!) but they didn't have a lot in stock - apparently some of the stock hadn't been sent on time - things like watches etc..I still got a Guess watch I wanted in Nassau. I also stocked up on a few things I was running out of in the general store. There was a sale on later on, I guess that's what the majority of cruise ships do athough I will be shopping in port too..starting to save hard already! :p

I did notice some nice quality T shirts so I will try and hold out if the Galaxy is the same!

Tinka14

Archived