Freedom's mini fridge

dancing

I understand that there is a stocked mini fridge in the cabins. How much do they charge for the various snacks and drinks that are in there? And is there room to put your own stuff in?

Seems like the liqours are about 5 or 6 dollars and the juices and can's of soda are around 3. Yes there is room for a little bit of stuff but not much. You can take everything out and put your own stuff in, but just make sure that your room steward knows that you didn't consume it because it will show up as a charge on your S&S as soon as the steward realizes it's not there.

There is a little card that has all of the prices for everything in the fridge.

I have never found the refrigerators on any of the Carnival ships we have been on to keep anything that cold. If you are looking to have a nice cold beverage you would be better off to take a collapsible cooler and have the room steward fill it with ice. Just my opinion.

We just came back a couple weeks ago from the Freedom. It was the first one that kept it pretty cold. We told the steward we didn't want the stuff. He told us to put it in the cabinet and put it back the last nite. He put it back the last nite before we came back into the room. We had category 11 but don't think that makes a difference. I did love the bathtub with the jacuzzi. Kind of spoiled me for the next one. Have to do some extra jobs again for my room. I loved it!

Archived