Grand Cayman Pics-Hurricane Ivan damage

BabySam99

Hello Babysam,

We will be on the 11/27 Navigator and hope that the Grand Caymans will be available for us. My son and I were wanting to do some scuba diving together.

Thank you for the photo thread. I had not seen it before and my heart goes out to everyone there. It really makes you appreciate the good life we have.

Ron

Us too...I really want to go too...but I will not be to dissapointed because I will be on that gorgeous ship! I feel for everyone that had to go through all of this mess with the hurricanes...so sad. Have a good trip! Maybe our ships will pass in the night...huh?...LOL:)

If you go to the ports of call board here on cruise critic and click on Cayman Islands you will find a post by Cayman Island Marketing (or something like that). She paints a totally different picture of the devastation and warns that some of the photos out there aren't quite accurate ... we are sailing on the Mariner in November and are anticipating being able to stop in G.C.

Sarah

Archived