treated like 1st lady in Presidental Suite LOS

Okay...I just put a deposit down on the LOS Presidential Suite and the first TWO people in the cabin ALONE was $17,000. Is this inflation or am I being totally ripped off? Does this sound right to anyone who has stayed in the Freedom class PS before? HELP....

Okay...I just put a deposit down on the LOS Presidential Suite and the first TWO people in the cabin ALONE was $17,000. Is this inflation or am I being totally ripped off? Does this sound right to anyone who has stayed in the Freedom class PS before? HELP....

It's only a rip off if you aren't getting the cabin at what you consider to be a fair price. And it's all a matter of supply, demand and timing. The OP booked the cabin within a week of her sailing, so I'm sure there was nice discount applied to it. On any given cruise you will find plenty of people who paid more, or less, for comparable lodging.

ChristieNJ,

Marry me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh wait, you're already married:mad:! Just funnin' ya, so please don't get me kicked off the boards, but......... you are beautiful!!!!!

Seriously, thanks for the photos of the suite. Unless I win the lottery, I don't ever envision myself in the suite or the presidential cabins/rooms either. If I really wanted to, I honestly could afford it, but that is a lot of cash to put out for one week.

I'm not dissing on anyone who stays in those rooms, but man that last day has gotta just stink and how do you go back to a "regular" cabin after being in the best? Just my personal take on it.

If 4 couples went in on it and paid $3500 each, I guess it might work, but you would rarely be "alone" or have private time with your loved one. Again, just my take and I'm probably all wet, but again unless I win the lottery...............................well you know.

Have a good evening!

David

p.s. I am not a troll:), but I am new to the boards.

Archived