Lido Room question?

TRAVELINGRAMPS

We've received our room assignments and have a questions regarding an

inside room? We will be on Victory in May one of our rooms will have 3 people in it. It is room 9223 an inside room on Lido deck from what I can tell it doesn't have a sofa to be made up into a bed and it doesn't look like it has one on wall. Does anyone know how they might set this room up for 3? Plus we've never had a room on Lido deck can anyone tell me any good or bad about this location.

Thank you for any replies.

We've received our room assignments and have a questions regarding an

inside room? We will be on Victory in May one of our rooms will have 3 people in it. It is room 9223 an inside room on Lido deck from what I can tell it doesn't have a sofa to be made up into a bed and it doesn't look like it has one on wall. Does anyone know how they might set this room up for 3? Plus we've never had a room on Lido deck can anyone tell me any good or bad about this location.

Thank you for any replies.

I'm not sure about the bed in the room, but the Lido deck is a great location. It's very convenient to swimming, the buffet and lots of other stuff. We really like that location.

First, the Lido deck is a great location. The cabins are secluded from the noise and are close to all of the conveniences of being on the Lido.

As for the set up, we get a balcony room for four. There is the standard king made up of two beds. The other is set up as a bunk bed with the bottom converted into a sofa during the day and the upper coming from the ceiling. I would imagine the three bed set up is the same minus the bed coming from the ceiling.

I'm not sure about the bed in the room, but the Lido deck is a great location. It's very convenient to swimming, the buffet and lots of other stuff. We really like that location.

Thanks to you and everyone else for your replies. Looking forward to the rooms even more. Just talked to my TA about the extra bed they said that room has a trundle bed under one of the twins. It is put away during the day and pulled out at night.

Nice to see someone from AZ. We moved here from Mesa where I grew up. Have friends and family in Gilbert. Friends that got us started on cruising are from Glendale. Small world!!

We are on the Liberty in June and also have a inside room on the Lido deck. I hope it is just as great a location on our ship.. as yours:) I was a little worried that it might be noisy because of the pool but I guess the rooms are far enough away from all the excitement.

Archived