45 day letter

dec2007w3boys

Aww how sweet! I see your sailing a week after the Maniacs!!! Wish you could have come with us! I sent in my letter hoping to get a 45 day letter back! I have my fingers crossed!

I think a group cruise would be a lot of fun. But we are going over Thanksgiving so my older son will only miss 3 days of school during Thanksgiving week and the Friday before. I sent the letter probably a month or 5 weeks ago and was excited to see the envelope today.

Do you remember when you mailed the note to Carnival? I sent them a letter about our last cruise a few weeks ago, but haven't received any response yet.

A month or so ago - I liked that is stated the people I praised in the letter would be recognized for their hard work.

Dare I ask what a 45 day letter is? :)

A 45 Day day letter is a response from Carnival to a letter that you send them about pros and cons from your previous cruise that you had taken with them....

Not everyone gets a letter back and it can be redeemed for a Bon voyage gift...you call them whithin 45 days prior to your next cruise and they give you a list to choose from like drink tickets, chocolate covered strawberrys... ect, Photo Coupon. ect....

Dare I ask what a 45 day letter is? :)

Ahhhh... the fabled 45 day letter!!

When you return from a cruise and send some comments along to Carnival regarding your experience, either positive or constructive criticism, you MIGHT get the Famed 45 Day Letter back from them!

It's a very personalized letter thanking you for your input and taking the time to write. You'll be offered an opportunity to call, within 45 days of your next cruise, to pick an item from the Bon Voyage Department to be waiting for you in your cabin upon embarkation!

I made my call a few weeks ago and was offered TWO items! I got a bottle of champagne and a bottle or red wine. Selections also include Bon Voyage room decorations, fruit basket, drink coupons, etc.

It's a very nice gesture on Carnival's part.

Should you decide to write a letter and there was someone or several someones who went above and beyond the call of duty to make your vacation special you should mention them by name. Comments from the passengers are passed along to the appropriate supervisor and are considered when bonuses and promotions come about!

Here's the address:

Guest Relations

Carnival Cruise Lines

Carnival Place

3655 NW 87 Avenue

Miami, FL. 33178-2428

I sent a note to Carnival from my son regarding our dining staff on the Valor. Well, today I received a 45 day letter. Being the great mom that I am, I will give my ds the letter and I will give my dh the drink coupons. :D

Thats very nice of you to give ds the letter??? Uhhhhhhhh, dare I ask... why not give him the Chocolate Shaped Ship or 4 soda coupons or room decorations that he might like???? If you sent the note from your son, why doesnt he get to enjoy the reward???

Thats very nice of you to give ds the letter??? Uhhhhhhhh, dare I ask... why not give him the Chocolate Shaped Ship or 4 soda coupons or room decorations that he might like???? If you sent the note from your son, why doesnt he get to enjoy the reward???

Well, I did offer when I told him we may get a lett back, but he doesn't like chocolate, he thought the room decorations were only for girls and he doesn't drink soda. I think there may some other item I mentioned. So, he is taking his letter and response to school to show his teacher and he is happy with that. (He just said again though that he would like a ship on a stick)

Now, dh is really happy about the drink coupons. I am just happy to be cruising again.

I too wrote Carnival about a month ago and received my 45 day letter last week and called them on Thursday. My son and his girlfriend are sailing with us so I used their booking number and they will have a bottle of champagne waiting for them when they get to their cabin since this is their first cruise. It was a very nice letter and the girl I talked to on the phone was also very nice. After the order was taken I told her we were counting the days (18 as of today) and she laughed and said have a great time. We plan on it!!! :)

Archived