Carnival T-Shirt Website

OceanQueen

Just thought I would post a message about Carnival's website that you can order custom t-shirts from. I surprised my family with them for Easter and was very pleased with them. I had checked at a local place to get something made up and the price was prohibitive. I checked out Carnival's and was pleased to see they were half as much as the other ones and it only took them a week to arrive. I would recommend them to anyone thinking about doing group shirts.:)

We ordered some for our spring break cruise and were very happy with them....just one note of caution...do turn them inside out when washing, it will keep the colors from fading.

Are these screen printed or iron on type transfers?

It says they use an ink process rather than an iron on or screen print. I got the lime green for the shirt and think it might have turned out more vivid color if I had gotten white but I still think they're nice:)

It says they use an ink process rather than an iron on or screen print. I got the lime green for the shirt and think it might have turned out more vivid color if I had gotten white but I still think they're nice:)

OK, thanks, I did not read that far!

I also ordered thru this site for my upcoming cruise. They were the perfect Christmas gift to my cruising buddies. We did get the white men's tank tops with different color blue lettering. They are awesome:D

I ordered on Monday and received by Friday of the same week. Super fast turn around time.

Thanks for the washing tip as I wash everything before I wear it.

I am hoping it does shrink a bit since mine is a men's medium.

Archived