Henry EEE tour..one question...

FloridaLaura

I saw on his website he has an open aired bus. I take it you can not keep you belongings on the "bus" while at the beach etc. Am I correct in my thinking? I was hoping to leave all my shopping bags on board while at the beach, and leave all my beach bags on board while shopping. What has your experiences been.

Also, without a/c was the drive tolerable from one location to the next?

We are going at the end of April.

When I took a private tour in st. martin, it was a air conditioned van, I left all my stuff in the van with the driver w/ no problems.

TIA

Laura

We toured with Henry of EEE Tours and it was just our family of four. The open air van does not get too hot as you get the breeze as you drive along. We took all our stuff with us to the beach, but Henry locked up our stuff in his driver cab when we did our shopping.

This was fine for us with just a small group - but don't know if we would be able to accommodate everyone's stuff in his cab if he had a large group.

I would e-mail Henry and ask him how big a group he has on your date and what arrangements he has for locking up your stuff.

Henry did the same for us....He locked up our stuff in the cab of the vehicle, but it was only the 4 of us as well. The good thing is that he is a retired police officer so I'm sure he will take extra care with your bags!

Archived