Tips

Ok, I have asked this before, really who should you tip. But my question now is what is a good tip? I just don't even know what the range should be. $20? $100? Is it based on percent?? I think we plan on tipping the coordinator, the photographer and the steel pan player.

Any help would be much appreciated.

We leave in 19 days! :o

In regards to TWE staff (officiant & coordinator) they are suppose to share the tip. So if you give the officant $20 they will give the coordinator half. If you have more than one coordinator then tip accordingly. It's really hard to say how much to tip. It's totally up to the level of service you receive. Any amount is appreciated I'm sure! You can't be expected to tip everyone on the cruise because you would go broke! In my opinion, tip the ones who you feel deserve it and what you think is fair.

Have a great wedding and let us know how it turns out!

I agree, but I don't want to offend anyone. I know that generally here for a regular wedding you would tip 10-15%. Just not sure how it works for this type of wedding.

Of course the better they are, the better we will tip...

We got married at sea and the only person we tipped was the photographer. I think we gave her $75. I never thought about tipping the Captain (he performs the at-sea weddings) until reading this post! The wedding coordinator meet with us for 20 mins or so the day before the cruise and was there for the wedding but, again, we didn't see him after the actual ceremony....

I read online that the proper tip for photographer, videographer and dj is $20 for a short reception. It also stated to tip the coordiantor depending on how happy you were with services. If you are having an open bar and or waitstaff, again tip 20 pp.

Archived