Sally's "Barefoot in Cozumel"

adatappstate

I'm not sure if this has been posted yet, if so, sorry for the double post.

Many of you know Sally has moved on to do massage therapy full-time. I ran across this website and wanted to share with everyone.

http://www.barefootincozumel.com

Congrats to you, Sally! Good Luck with your new endeavor!

:) Checked out Sally's website.....she's just a little thing! It's great that she's getting to do what she enjoys...I'm so happy for her. She's really been a tremendous help here on the boards answering all our questions...I hope to meet her someday!

Thank you ginag and adatappstate! Now you know why I haven't posted much in the last few months. It's been a very busy time of transition for me. The new career is fun and exciting, although I miss seeing everyone at the minigolf.

For you newcomers who are wondering who I am, for two years I posted under Coz Minigolf Sally and had over 2,500 posts on this (Cozumel) board, answering questions and helping people out. When the board changed over I lost many of my posts, and when I changed my user name, I started from scratch.

This summer I was glad to have PB Tom and Solita (I need to call you!) making sure all questions were covered. I'm sorry I wasn't able to be more help while Tom was away. I hope to be able to return to full speed on this board shortly.

To all of you: welcome, in advance, to Cozumel!

Archived