Same itinerary different ships ?

browneyedpete

Well, I'll be sailing Glory in May. She and Valor are Conquest-class ships. I sailed Miracle in December. She and Legend are Spirit class.

Miracle was my largest to date and I really liked the layout. She was very easy to navigate and rarely felt like she was at full capacity.

I suspect I'll find Glory to be a bit large for my tastes.

As I just posted in the Miracle/Glory thread, the space ration on the Spirit class if 41:1 where it's only 37:1 on the Conquest class.

I'm not a fan of Tampa and have never been to Miami, so I might choose Valor just so I could spend a night or two pre-cruise in Miami. But probably not.

Just taking a quick glance, the 5/11 sailings, looks like a balcony on Legend is a couple hundred dollars less than Valor.

If doing the same itinerary, I'd definitely go with the lower price! Unless you already know that you LOVE the Conquest class ships, why pay more for basically the same thing? Then again, I sail for the ports, not the ship experience. Since they go to the same ports, the price would be the deciding factor for me.

Archived