HELP! Need Dive Operator In Apr

medicgirl

My husband and I are looking to dive in Bonaire when we get there off the Crown Princess in April (we are both certified) . Unfortunatly the ship is wait list only and we were counting on diving here. We contacted Dive Inn and they said they were contracted through Princess and to book through the ship. No help obviously. Was wondering if anyone has arranged thier own diving in Bonaire off a ship and if so who did you use or where did you go? Please help!! This is really important!!! :eek:

My husband and I are looking to dive in Bonaire when we get there off the Crown Princess in April (we are both certified) . Unfortunatly the ship is wait list only and we were counting on diving here. We contacted Dive Inn and they said they were contracted through Princess and to book through the ship. No help obviously. Was wondering if anyone has arranged thier own diving in Bonaire off a ship and if so who did you use or where did you go? Please help!! This is really important!!! :eek:

Contact Divi Dive @ the Divi Flamingo. We stay there most julys. it is within walking distance

Bob

Check this site http://www.infobonaire.com/diveoperators.html it has a list with contact numbers for several of the dive operators on Bonaire.

Archived