Rental Car At Miami Port

jep

Does anyone have current information on whether it is possible to (1) get a rental car company shuttle bus at the Port of Miami or (2) get a shuttle from an airport rental car company to the Port of Miami after dropping off a car. Looking through these threads, it looks like maybe there were recent securities measures applied that has now made it impossible to have rental car shuttle buses pick up at the port.

I have recently checked with Dollar and Alamo and they both have shuttles both to the port from the airport rental location and from the port. Not sure about any of the others, but I have been told Hertz and Enterprise both do the same thing.

Yes Hertz does the same They have shuttles for both drop

off and pick up. I'll be using them this December.

Does anyone no if its practical to drop your family off at the pier first then return the car myself and catch the shuttle. Are there places for them to sit while they wait?

Is there a toll over the bridge to the pier?

Thanks

HLP

Good question HLP! We are also renting from Enterprise, In Ft. Lauderdale, heard the drop off is about 2-1/2 miles from the Port...Has anyone rented from them and dropped off? We were also thinking of unloading everyone at the Pier, then taking the car to drop off, bring the comp shuttle back...Anyone have experience in doing this?? Thanks

• 1 month later...

Archived