The perfect cruise gadget.

big_duck

I like that one but my one item I cannot leave without is a document organizer that I purchased at any office supply, it is about the size of a business envelope accordian style and it keeps all documents well organized and fits in the safe. Many other travelers have commented on how perfect it is for keeping cruise tickets, funpass info, airline tickets, car rental info, etc handy and easy to locate.

Came across this on the web and seems to be a great solution to the one outlet in the cabin problem.

http://catalog.belkin.com/IWCatProductPage.process?Product_Id=400738

Thanks for the link! That is definitely something useful for a cruise! I usually bring a power strip to charge all my stuff, but i like this better!:cool:

Nice find Duck.

I went to ebay and did not find it in a quick search. Did find it at a PC-Mall site for around $12 but it does not appear to be in stock there.

Very handy and compact as well. Also the usb charger could be very handy for ipods, etc.

Nice find Duck.

I went to ebay and did not find it in a quick search. Did find it at a PC-Mall site for around $12 but it does not appear to be in stock there.

Very handy and compact as well. Also the usb charger could be very handy for ipods, etc.

I dont think its in stock anywhere...on the link it says "coming soon"

Nice find Duck.

According to the site, it is "coming soon".

I figure with this thing I'll be able to leave half a dozen charger bricks at home along with a ton of cables. Plus it looks to be smaller and lighter then a regular power strip.

The way the airlines are these days, ever ounce of weight and cubic inch of space you can save is golden. :D

Came across this on the web and seems to be a great solution to the one outlet in the cabin problem.

http://catalog.belkin.com/IWCatProductPage.process?Product_Id=400738

Pretty nice AND it comes with the requisite USB thingamajigs as well.

Wonder if it can handle the crockpot and blender at the same time without blowing up the ipod?

Temps hit the 40s here the other day and we thought it was a nice day. Slightly different reaction to what you had the day before. :cool:

I suppose so. Opened the windows when we got home last night. Prolly be running the AC next week. :cool: There goes the electric bill again. :eek:

It looks neat. But, it seems that some of the electric outlets in the cabins have been located in a tight corner of the vanity desk.

This looks like it fits flush against the wall. There may not be sufficient open space to plug it in.

Certainly worth looking at.

Charlie

Archived