Jewel of the Seas 11/20/2004

Host Joe

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi... we'll be on the Constellation on 11/20 but just did the transatlantic on the Jewel in early September. Had several FODs and found the staff to be very gay friendly. We had the best CD in the world (Jill Tasker)! Unfortunately she got off the ship at the end of September, along with many of her staff. I would suggest that you find Becky Thompson, Asst. CD, as soon as you get on board. I believe that she is still there. Tell her that Dave and Ken told you to see her and said Hi... she'll take care of you.

Enjoy the ship... it's wonderful!

Dave

Denese96, I take it that you are on board with us?

Most definitely! Although in a quiet sorta way, but looking forward to meeting you both, of course. ;)

Have you checked out the CC link for JOS? Use the search feature and input "Letue"

You can email me directly at denese96@aol.com.

Hey there Denese96, I have been on that thread, too, just kind of reading and paying attention but I have not had too much to add yet. Now that you mention it, I remember your screen name and some of your posts!

Forgive my ignorance, but what is FOD?

Not a problem, FOD stands for Friends Of Dorothy, it is a code phrase used for meetings of gay and lesbians (similar to the code phrase Friends of Bill W, meetings for AA).

• 2 weeks later...

Archived