New Carnival Capers Added Including CIRCLE C

crusinmama06

Thank you to Shelly (dolphinwyo) for sending the latest Camp Carnival Pages. They are from Imagination (Feb 08) and include the NEW Circle C.

I know some of the parents of 12-14 year olds were asking what Circle C is, well we finally have copies of it. :D

Thanks a bunch Shelly!

http://s204.photobucket.com/albums/bb196/cruisinmama06/Camp%20Carnival%20Capers/

Thank you to Shelly (dolphinwyo) for sending the latest Camp Carnival Pages. They are from Imagination (Feb 08) and include the NEW Circle C.

I know some of the parents of 12-14 year olds were asking what Circle C is, well we finally have copies of it. :D

Thanks a bunch Shelly!

http://s204.photobucket.com/albums/bb196/cruisinmama06/Camp%20Carnival%20Capers/

Thank You again for posting these! I showed them to DS11 last night & he said the Circle C 12-14 activities looked "boring". He will turn 12 just a few days before we cruise, so we have been anxious to see what Carnival had to offer him.

It looks like they don't offer any type of supervised "freeplay" on port days. In the 9-11s you could leave them, supervised, while you get off the ship. As a mom, I just don't feel comfortable leaving a 12yr old unsupervised while I go on an excursion. Looks like he'll be going with me more.

Has anyone had any luck keeping a child back in a lower age group? All of the neighbor kids here at home are younger than him.

Archived