NCL Sea 10/30

JeepsterCO

sorry jeepster, our next one is Ecstasy on Jan. 29th. We were on the Sea in February. You'll have a great time. We met other people and hung out with the production cast at Carlos and Charlies in Cozumel. Have fun. Wish I were going with you.

Hey Jeep,

I was on the NCL Sea in Sept. Send me an email if you have any questions. It was our first time to cruise without a group. It turned out fine. There were lots of gay people on board. Because it is a small ship, we watched people checking in and just made eye contact and smiled. The first hour on board we just walked up and started chatting....we are still emailing people we met on board.

Make reservations for the Pasta Cafe and LeBristro early because they fill up fast.

Enjoy,

txfab

Hi

Out of Houston, Texas!

Well, me and my lover will be there for the cruise.

If you do not know the term "PFLAG:, well you should.

always host a wine and cheese and music event, so let us ensure

we locate more.

I have access to a fairly large place on the cruise, so I can promise

a certain get together. No, not 30 at one time say half. But emal

me or leave a message. Heck! What kind of music to we want? Have a Cd stereo in my suite.

But, no I will help out if we have more than a few, but 124 folks in my cabin is not cool!

Joe and Milli

PS

PFAG is:

Parents and Friends of Gays and Lesbians and LOVE

Hey Jeep,

I was on the NCL Sea in Sept. Send me an email if you have any questions. It was our first time to cruise without a group. It turned out fine. There were lots of gay people on board. Because it is a small ship, we watched people checking in and just made eye contact and smiled. The first hour on board we just walked up and started chatting....we are still emailing people we met on board.

Make reservations for the Pasta Cafe and LeBristro early because they fill up fast.

Enjoy,

txfab

Thanks for the advice, TXFab. We'll try the eye-contact thing. Sounds like a good idea.

Will be in the "Owners Suite" so I have a few "perks" as to

both space and comp. booze.

I am easy to pick out: gray hair, military haircut, nice wife

and the black sports wheelchair :cool:

Colorado

Colorado Springs; lived most of my life there, interesting people moved in since the 70's.....

more the week b 4 we sail!

we were in the owner's suite on the Sea in Feb. have some pictures of it posted at photos.yahoo.com/robandtodd cabin 6201. They'll give you a choice of 3 bottles of liquor, but you won't get it in the cabin until you leave the city limits of Houston. The extra room was great, bathroom was awesome. Say hello to Carlos, the concierge, if you are lucky enough to get him.

First, Jeepster, then RobTx100

I am a "Jeep" guy since the 1960's!

I posted on the NCL Sea Roll Call a tentative "meet and great", and all welcome; if I host a FOD, later each first two evenings be cool. After many cruises only a couple seem interested. But the FOD is always 100%, if only to buy a round at the "Wine Bar". Experience tells me the folks here will be available at 9 pm for a pre Disco get together. If you do the "formal" dinner Sunday, we do as well.

My cruise email is cruisingyeti@aol.com figures a abd snowman from Colorado.

RobTx!

Thanks for the info; three bottle of booze, cool: hope I can get vodka, gin and either a drinkable whiskey or such. Been trying for a couple days

to access the Yahoo photos of the Owners Suite, no luck?

The NCL and Travel Agent gave me limited details on perks; I got the suite as I need the floor space.

ColoradoLad Joe & Milli

PS did the Rhapsody of the Seas last March, great cruise, few FOD's.

But we "clicked" and they went sailing with us in Cozumel. We had active duty Iraq war vets on board with the group. Jeepster I have booked two boats in Cozumel as you know if you read the other message board. One the large sailboat for hardcore sailing, one gentle fishing boat fishing for lunch.

:cool:

Sorry you haven't been able to access the pics. If you type in http://www.photos.yahoo.com/robandtodd it will bring you to a yahoo page asking did you mean..... with a blue link to the above site. As far as amenities, priority embarkation (although it wasn't really any faster), the choice of three bottles of booze which will be delivered sometime the first evening, small dining table, lots of storage space in living room, sleeper sofa in living room, small fridge, tv with cd player and stereo, separate bedroom with walk in closet, large marble bathroom with tub. The living room has two windows that look out over the front of the ship on the promenade deck (we were in 6201) and the bedroom has a window that over looks the side of the prom. deck. We would have people trying to look inside the front windows if we left the curtains open, so give 'em a show if it happens to you. (lol). j/k

It was very rough the first night and being at the front of the ship didn't make it any easier. You also get appetizers delivered to your cabin every evening before dinner compliments of a ship's officer. and fresh flowers. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask.

robtx100

Viewed the pictures!

Cabin is nice but about a lot less than any suite on the new ships, but "The Sea" has "class" and has always been a favorite cruise.

How many folks can fit for a get-together in the cabin? If I host a FOD which I should know. & See below

Jeepster:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/pueblojoe2/my_photos

Has a few photos of me and my other love: my dog, will post some past cruise photos asap and yes, I do have a pretty doggie! Clover is is rare Kuvasz. Will get the vruise and FOD party pics up asap!

I know that the events will be likely develooping the first day or two at sea.

Take Care all!

Joe

Archived