CP cabins Carib 621 and 625

Kathy130

Has anyone ever had either of these rooms? They looks great because they seem to be alone on the Caribe deck, but in looking closely the laundry room is directly above on the Baja deck. Before it gets to be too late, I'd love to hear the thoughts of others as to whether it's noisy..........or even if you hear any beeps or such from the machines.

As always, thanks for your help.

Has anyone ever had either of these rooms? They looks great because they seem to be alone on the Caribe deck, but in looking closely the laundry room is directly above on the Baja deck. Before it gets to be too late, I'd love to hear the thoughts of others as to whether it's noisy..........or even if you hear any beeps or such from the machines.
On the Sea Princess (CP), C621 and C625 are inside cabins and there isn't a laundry room directly above. These should be very quiet cabins.

Stayed in C624 on the Crown and didn't sleep for the first couple of nights. The noise of what sounded like something dropping and carts being rolled across the floor started about 1am and ended around 5am. I also noticed it in the afternoon.

After ending up at the pursers desk about 4am one night it did quiet down quite a bit after that. Asked a crew member what was there and was told that it was the galley for room service.

Archived