All-Inclusive, or ala carte' Beach Club?

ohiowilly

Our family of five will be visiting Coz from the Carnival Liberty on June 9. It appears that we might be the "only ship in town" on that date. I'm having trouble deciding between an all-inclusive Beach Club, such as Nachi or Uvas, or Playa Mia, or whether to go with an "ala carte" Beach Club, most likely Paradise Beach, or possibly Chankanaab. We only have one family member who would take advantage of the open-bar aspect of the all-inclusive clubs, so I'm not sure if we'd be wasting money going to one of them. Any ideas, or anyone that's gone under similar circumstances?

Thanks

Willy

It sounds like ala carte is your best option. For what you'd pay for AI and not really use, the one family member could buy a lot of drinks.

If the AI includes buffet food, that would be a turn-off for me. We went to Paradise Beach last week and had a great afternoon. The food we ordered was really good and we could just pay for what we wanted. The kids got the armbands for the toys, and the adults relaxed and had great food and a few drinks.

Have fun!

we did nachi cocum, loved it! it's AI, food was great. not a buffet, but made to order and yes, drinks. although my kids had more (non alcoholic, of course) fruity drinks than i did!

we did nachi cocum, loved it! it's AI, food was great. not a buffet, but made to order and yes, drinks. although my kids had more (non alcoholic, of course) fruity drinks than i did!

Good to know Nachi cocum is made to order food. I'm pretty sure I've read that Playa Mia is a buffet.

Archived