Does Rumbaba get close to a beach?

Ants Girl

I have heard Great things about Rumbaba and am looking to book. My one question is do they definitely sail to St John (sea conditions permitting), and do they give you the option to swim to a beach to walk around for a few minutes and take pictures?

Thanks

I just got back home from our cruise and we did a trip with Rumbaba. As far as getting close to a beach, I'm not sure if he can get his boat in that close.. you may be able to swim in (depending on your personal condition). It is also going to depend on the weather. The day we went it was really windy and we were not able to go where Bobby originally planned.. we had to go where the wind would let us. We still ended up in a phenomenal snorkeling location!

Even with staying on the boat I got some amazing pics of the water, the beaches and the houses on St. John...

and I would book him again just for the food! Whatever you end up doing I hope you have a happy and safe vacation! Bobby and Wendy were great.. he was informative, entertaining and an all around great host. I wouldn't hesitate to book it again in the future!

Archived