When will they start to discount 2009 cruises

browneyedpete

I want to book the Valor for 2-1-09 should I book now or wait to see if that sail date goes on sale? Also has anyone used that place that offers fast deals? If so are they a good company to use in your opinion?

If you book through Carnival,( or a TA that will do it for you) book now and take advantage of price reductions, look at it this way, the price may drop but you know it will not be raised.

I booked on Liberty for 2/14/09 and this week the price dropped by $40. I originally booked online at carnivals website so I called them and they adjusted the price. I say book now and keep checking the price. They were really nice and it only took a minute for the adjustment.

I booked the Valor for 1/4/09 about 2 months ago and the prices have gone up $60 so far.

Bill

Everyone has to choose what is best for them. I personally have never booked more then 6 months out.... always picked our own cabin and have always received obc.

I booked our 4-09 cruise last december just to assure I got the cabin I wanted. I have to admit, a BL is a lot cheaper, but I know where I'm at this time. And hopefully, the prices drop by then so I can snag some OBC.

I want to book the Valor for 2-1-09 should I book now or wait to see if that sail date goes on sale? Also has anyone used that place that offers fast deals? If so are they a good company to use in your opinion?

If you already know that this is the sailing that you want, BOOK NOW. You don't have anything to loose. Normally the rates are lower now than later on

Normally by the time that special promotions like "free upgrade" or "onboard credit" promotions become available, you'll also be paying more for that cabin.

With that in mind, if you do book now and the rates go down, Carnival will adjust the rate or give you an onboard credit. However, if you don't book now and the rates go up later, you're out of luck. You'll have to pay the higher rate...

Archived