Rhapsody of the Seas help cruising13th april 09

Hi all

could you help with a few questions.We are looking at the 15 night cruise from Sydney to Honolulu on the Rhapsody of the Seas with 2 boys 14 and 16 .If you have any advice,ideas they would all help.We are also traveling with 10 friends and have listed a few things we would all like to know

1/ bar drink prices

2/ soda drink card ( more about this )

3/ cost in eating in other places on the ship

4/can you buy wine on the ship to drink in your room and cost ( the girls like a drink getting ready for dinner !)

5/ can you go on a bridge tour

6/ other useful hits about the ship

Thanks for your help in answering some or all of my questions

Roger :)

1. Here is a link to the bar prices http://www.webshots.com/search?query=royal+caribbean+drink+menus&new=1&source=chromeheader

2. Soda card is $4 for children and $6 for adults. Must be purchased for entire trip and usually for sale on the first day.

3. No speciality restaurants on Rhapsody

4. Sure, buy a bottle at the bar and take it back to your room. Here is a link to the wine list prices http://community.webshots.com/album/562747533yjShXM

5. Sorry no bridge tours due to security reasons.

6. Just do a search on Rhapsody on these boards - she was well loved by Texans!

Hi all

could you help with a few questions.We are looking at the 15 night cruise from Sydney to Honolulu on the Rhapsody of the Seas with 2 boys 14 and 16 .If you have any advice,ideas they would all help.We are also traveling with 10 friends and have listed a few things we would all like to know

1/ bar drink prices

2/ soda drink card ( more about this )

3/ cost in eating in other places on the ship

4/can you buy wine on the ship to drink in your room and cost ( the girls like a drink getting ready for dinner !)

5/ can you go on a bridge tour

6/ other useful hits about the ship

Thanks for your help in answering some or all of my questions

Hi Roger, I see you are from Perth also. We are booked on this cruise as well. There is a roll call for this cruise under the roll call section for Royal caribbean. Quite a few of us have been chatting since last September. It helps pass the time while we wait for our cruise. We have some experienced cruisers in our group who will be able to answer lots of your questions. Some of them have sailed on Rhapsody before.

The previous poster gave you some good links to answer your questions above. We buy the wine package and if we don't finish the bottle at dinner you can take it back to your room to have the next evening before dinner. We are sailing on Legend of the Seas in 3 weeks time and I think they are very similar sized ships.

Don't forget to sign up for the meet and mingle when we are able to, next month. It will be great meeting everyone we have chatted to online for all these months. Hopefully we will see you over on the roll call board.

:) Hi thanks for your help Albert and susie2shoes ,Chat to you soon on the roll call

Roger :)

And just to keep up the Perth connection: my cousin is in Freo and my uncle is up in Bedfordale!!! Have a glass of Houghtons WB for me!!!

Archived