irons on dawn

aawheat

hi does anyone know if the regular staterooms on the dawn have irons in the staterooms??
Absolutely not. It's against the fire regulations for irons in any cabin, regardless of size or type. You'll find irons and ironing boards in the laundry rooms.

hi does anyone know if the regular staterooms on the dawn have irons in the staterooms??

Irons in staterooms are one of those 'forbidden items' onboard. Steamers are fine, but not irons in private stateroom.

As pam says, Princess does supply self service laundry rooms and irons and ironing boards can be used there and they are free for passengers use. If you try to take an iron onboard, it will probably be confiscated out of your luggage.

Just wanted you to know NOT to pack an iron. The laundry rooms on every Princess ship have the bestest of best for irons. I used their irons once and now don't even mind if I have to "touch up" an article of clothing. The irons are really great. In fact, I wrote the name of them down and have looked every where to purchase one and unfortunately they are not sold in Canada. I told my husbandif I ever do find one of these irons, "price will not be an issue", that is how nice they are to use.

Have a fantastic cruise!

The irons on the Dawn are not so great. Partly due to the poor ironing board set-up in the laundry rooms. If you do use it, take your own water bottle to fill the iron.

Keep in mind, if you need a touch up that you can send your item for 'pressing only' and the price is not too bad - half that of full drycleaning cost.

After all, you are on vacation - indulge!

Archived