How soon in advance do you book Cosol?

youngestof9

I was on Cosol's tour this week! It was terrific! I booked it well over a year ago because I knew I wanted to do it and was anxious to have it confirmed. Some of my cruisemates booked it last week and had no issues at all booking so late. Cosol, (Nereus Francis is his real name) will accomodate anyone who books his tour. He just adds more and more tour busses and guides as needed. I believe we had 12 busses on our tour. Each and every bus had it's own tour guide and everyone I spoke with thought they had the BEST guide! :D Of course, they couldn't have though, because I had the best guide! ;) I would NOT HESITATE to book this tour again!

Cosol will even take walk ups on the day of tour (he will call in extra vehicles if necessary). That said, he told me no sooner than 6 months out. I've done his tour twice. Excellent tour and value for the money.

We booked a couple months out, very much worth the price of admission. We requested to have him as our driver and couldn't have asked for more. One of the best tours for the money I have ever had.

the tour is great. We had Yellowbird as our driver. My kids ages 3 and 7 were with us and we had a van just for the 6 of us without requesting one(sister and niece also) and Cosol also provided a carseat for my 3 year old to use. We had an awesome family friendly driver and at stops with refreshments Cosol would run over and tell me what the kids should not try. My 7 year old dd had so much fun that she wants to go on the tour again. Oh, save some room for the yummy cheese/bread at the end because it is just too good to be full already

1. This is a private tour, not through the ship.

2. Cosol accepts cash at the end of the tour - no prepayment.

3. Ask Cosol about your valuables - he can tell you if the van would be secure enough to leave them or if there are lockers at the beach. I can't recall that.

There are pictures of our tour with Cosol here - http://travel.webshots.com/album/559854230RbhNJd?start=168

The St. Lucia pics begin where you see us getting off the ship and meeting up with the red parrot!

the tour is great. We had Yellowbird as our driver. My kids ages 3 and 7 were with us and we had a van just for the 6 of us without requesting one(sister and niece also) and Cosol also provided a carseat for my 3 year old to use. We had an awesome family friendly driver and at stops with refreshments Cosol would run over and tell me what the kids should not try. My 7 year old dd had so much fun that she wants to go on the tour again. Oh, save some room for the yummy cheese/bread at the end because it is just too good to be full already

That's great to know. I was wondering if the kids would like it, they are 6 and 12. I know the 12 year old would love it, and probably the 6 year olds, but I'm glad to hear your little ones liked it, now I know for sure mine would:)

I think that's wonderful about the car seat too!!!

1. This is a private tour, not through the ship.

2. Cosol accepts cash at the end of the tour - no prepayment.

3. Ask Cosol about your valuables - he can tell you if the van would be secure enough to leave them or if there are lockers at the beach. I can't recall that.

There are pictures of our tour with Cosol here - http://travel.webshots.com/album/559854230RbhNJd?start=168

The St. Lucia pics begin where you see us getting off the ship and meeting up with the red parrot!

Thanks so much for sharing the pictures ~ they're great and it looks like you all had a wonderful time!

Such a beautiful Island! Can't wait!!!

Archived