Just off the Spirit 3/21-3/29

michelle2

We had a great cruise. I have a couple of tidbits of information for those of you that are going on her in the future.

During the cruise the week before us, the part of stage that holds the orchestra broke. It is now fixed in the down position. They still had all the production shows. The orchestra just now has to crawl down into the "pit" before each show. They are hoping to have the parts to fix it by the time they get to Vancouver (which I think is around May 14).

The Spirit will be getting two new production shows in November.

The current CD Shawn Bussey will be switching places with Chris Roberts from the Legend. She didn't say when but, she did say "I've been on the Spirit for 7 years, and now that I leave they are getting new shows." So, I guess the switch will be made before November at the least.

Feel free to ask any questios...

Thanks for posting. We sail on the Spirit April 20th.

How has the problem with the pit effected afternoon activities in the lounge? Do they have decking to cover the pit allowing the stage to be used for "Game show Mania", line dancing etc?

How has the problem with the pit effected afternoon activities in the lounge? Do they have decking to cover the pit allowing the stage to be used for "Game show Mania", line dancing etc?

When we first boarded they had a net covering the "pit", but I never saw the net again after that first day. We didn't go to any of the game show type events in the main show room. We did go to a couple of trivia games and those went on as usual. That is a good question about the line dancing etc, sorry I can't answer it.

Archived