Kevin Hughes Back On Princess

ccrain

According to Kevin's website he has been signed by Princess to do the Crown from May 5th to October 3rd this year and Kathy will be with him.

Kevin is our favorite of the regular comedians on Princess and you Crown pax in Europe this year will get a real treat. He's got one of the funniest and quickest routines that will leave you literally gasping for air between laughs.

Stop by the Horizon Court or Cafe Caribe after or between his shows to say hi. He's real people and enjoys interacting with the passengers.

Now if only I could find a way...

According to Kevin's website he has been signed by Princess to do the Crown from May 5th to October 3rd this year and Kathy will be with him.

Kevin is our favorite of the regular comedians on Princess and you Crown pax in Europe this year will get a real treat. He's got one of the funniest and quickest routines that will leave you literally gasping for air between laughs.

Stop by the Horizon Court or Cafe Caribe after or between his shows to say hi. He's real people and enjoys interacting with the passengers.

Now if only I could find a way...

We board the Crown May 5th for 25 days so are looking forward to seeing Kevin again. I just hope he has a new routine worked out.

We board the Crown May 5th for 25 days so are looking forward to seeing Kevin again. I just hope he has a new routine worked out.

Let's see, approximately 8 years, 4 months, 23 days and 2 hours until I can do that.

Enjoy Kevin...

The name is not familiar, so I'm looking forward to some new comedy. We'll be aboard from September 7th to October 5th; 28 days. I was sort of hoping Sarge would be there, but alas.......

Pia

Archived