Sun 1 day cruise - 10 people for dinner?

LegalCat

Hi everyone. This will be our first time on NCL with freestyle cruising.. im wondering how dinner will work... originally it was supposed to be my fiance and I and my parents... so I wasnt too worried cuz I thought we might do a pay restaurant or whatever... well when the price went way down, we added 6 more people... so now that we have 10 people we definately will NOT be doing a pay restaurant... will we be able to get a table for 10 in the dining room or is an 8 top the biggest? Also, does it work like a regular restaurant? You just go down when you are ready to eat and then they find a table for you? Since we will have 10, is it possible to let them know ahead of time or send one person down ahead of time to try to get the table?

Just wanted to say that I would check the first thing you board if you could make reservations for 10 in the main dining room. Being a 1 night cruise, sometimes things run a little differently. You might have to make it for either early or late. If not, I'd suggest getting to the restaurant early, when they open, to increase your chances of not having to wait long. Or, doing the shows, etc., and then getting there later. In other words, prime time dining 6:30 - 7:30, may be a little wait.

yeah, i dont mind if we have to eat later or earlier... well would prefer later so we are actually hungry after lunch :) But i will definately see if I can check as soon as we get on.. we dont need to eat at prime time

You can definitely get a table that size in the Four Seasons Restaurant. Our group of 12 plus a baby ate in the Four Seasons every night, at one large table, while on our recent Sun cruise. Reservation is def the way to go, so be sure to check the minute you get on board.

Archived