Cozumel County Club tee time?

terryjo

I see where I can arrange a tee time through RCL for our day in Cozumel but is it necessary? Their excursion is set to leave the ship at 7am :( and we were hoping to get a little later time set up. Anyone ever contact the Cozumel Country Club directly and set up their own tee time? Anyone ever golf there?

Depending on the cost it may be cheaper also to do it on your own. The taxi cost is no more than $10 each way for 2-4 players.

However you should know that the course experienced substantial damage to several holes during flooding the island experienced in June. They are supposed to have all 18 holes reopened by Nov?? But there is always Island Time so confirm before you leave. I was there a week ago and had lunch with a gentleman who is reconstructing 3 holes on the course for the owner. He was a private contractor who was there to re-grade the holes in question because of the poor initial construction that added to the woes with the flooding. I believe people are currently playing the course and repeating several holes to get to 18. If you bring your own gear cost was around $120 round(overpriced in my opinion) with rental gear it gets to be more. Depending on when you are going, it can get real hot mid day so don't play to late. The course from what I've seen doesn't get that much play so getting a time should not be real hard. Do a web search the course does have a web site.

Fore

Rich

We've golfed there a few times -- beautiful course and quite challenging. Locals who walk in off the street pay $150.00 US to golf (at least that was the case last February). I'm guessing that the ships is giving you a better deal than that.

Archived