Caribbean Princess C749 and C751

vic49

We have stayed in cabin right next door (C752 and C753) on Caribbean Princess 3 times and encountered no smells, only noise was from the ocean wake. Since you are asking about the suite cabins next door - your balcony will be twice as wide and just as deep. Movement was noticeable as compared to mid-ships placed cabin but nothing that I could not handle and I am very prone to motion sickness. You will have a 3 ft. column running down the far corner of your balcony in C751 but since the balcony is so wide, I do not think it should be a major issue.

I envy you in this suite - we got a tour on departure day from the cabin steward and it looked lovely.

We have stayed in cabin right next door (C752 and C753) on Caribbean Princess 3 times and encountered no smells, only noise was from the ocean wake. Since you are asking about the suite cabins next door - your balcony will be twice as wide and just as deep. Movement was noticeable as compared to mid-ships placed cabin but nothing that I could not handle and I am very prone to motion sickness. You will have a 3 ft. column running down the far corner of your balcony in C751 but since the balcony is so wide, I do not think it should be a major issue.

I envy you in this suite - we got a tour on departure day from the cabin steward and it looked lovely.

LuvTheGoodLife:

Thanks for your comments. I feel better now. I was concerned about the motion in the cabin since my husband is prone to motion sickness also. He takes Bonine as a precaution, every day.

The rooms do look nice, we got upgraded to these rooms and I am sure we will be spoiled after this.:)

LuvTheGoodLife:

Thanks for your comments. I feel better now. I was concerned about the motion in the cabin since my husband is prone to motion sickness also. He takes Bonine as a precaution, every day.

The rooms do look nice, we got upgraded to these rooms and I am sure we will be spoiled after this.:)

To avoid drowsiness (even Bonine non-drowsy can make you sleepy), I take Ginger Root pills on a cruise (can buy at GNC or Walgreens, or Whole Foods, etc). No side effects whatsoever.

To avoid drowsiness (even Bonine non-drowsy can make you sleepy), I take Ginger Root pills on a cruise (can buy at GNC or Walgreens, or Whole Foods, etc). No side effects whatsoever.

I have considered it, but was afraid they would not do the trick. Do you take them more than once a day? My husband is very prone to motion sickness and I'm not sure about my friends that are going with us, as they have never cruised. I was just going to tell them to take the Bonine in case.

• 7 years later...
Anyone out there ever stayed in these rooms? Especially C749. I have read another comment about an exhaust fan that makes noise and gives off odors in C749.

My husband and I have reserved C749 on the Star Princess. I am curious about that suite too.