stupid question

aawheat

That depends on if you are from the U.S. or somewhere else. The ships staterooms have 110 V outlets.

The only ship in the fleet that supplies both 110 V and 220 V that we have ever seen has been the Sea Princess. There is a 220 V power supply in the bathroom but it is not for large voltage appliances but shavers only.

If you're from the U.S., you can bring your hair dryer without needing a converter and you don't have to use the hair dryer supplied in each cabin although that does save space in your luggage. Here's a photo of the outlet:

outlet3.jpg

Keep in mind the TSA 'no liquids' restriction.

If you're ending your cruise and driving home,

no problem. But if you're changing planes,

you may have a problem taking Kahlua on.

I know that's a huge deterent for Caribbean

cruisers changing planes in FL.

If you're from the U.S., you can bring your hair dryer without needing a converter and you don't have to use the hair dryer supplied in each cabin although that does save space in your luggage. Here's a photo of the outlet:

outlet3.jpg

You are right I was thinking of RCI:o

Hi,

Having been to all three ports and stayed at resorts, I would say that Kahlua is most expensive in Cabo. In MZT, you'd have a bit of a walk in MZT from the port to get it, and I'd guess that prices would be slightly cheaper than Cabo.

My best guess for Kahlua is to get off the ship in PVR at Termina Maritima, walk across the road to Wal Mart and pick up a bottle there. Price for a 750mi/26oz bottle was 115.80 pesos which equates to about USD$11 a bottle. Liquor section can be found if you walk in the right entrance toi the store. walk to the back of the store and 2/3 of the way down you'll see the wine/spirits section to your left. Don't forget some vodka and milk for your White Russians. Cheers, have a great cruise, and...

Ciao for now!!!

Archived