Early Roll Call for Holiday Cruises!

Martita B.

Please post your Holiday Voyages.......I know quite a few that will be on the Legend, Nov.10th~~Tenerife to Fort Lauderdale. I know they will enjoy the 11 day Crossing!

Please post your name or initials and the Ship and date! We all want to wish you a special, "Bon Voyage!"

Martita B.

My wife and I will be on the Spirit Grand Voyage in Southeast Asia over the Holidays. We leave Singapore on Dec 7, after a long voyage from Ottawa, Canada, and then on to Vietnam arriving in Hong Kong on January 2/05. Sure hope that we know some of the staff as this will made it all that much more enjoyable.

Thanks again Maritita for the phone card suggestion for the staff, any other suggestions for stocking stuffers.

PS. forgot name and initials as requested ----- Robert N. Rutherford

Thank you, Robert!

Yes, I do have a suggestion for "stocking stuffers!" Aboard the Pride we learned that the gal in the Boutique had watches for sale for $10! I went up and 'lo and behold they were grrrreat! Actually very chic! So JB (my good friend) and I bought 5 and with a thank you note, gave them to the sweet girls that had been so nice to us.! Amanda, bartender at the Sky Bar, my hair dresser, our housekeepers, etc.........(shhh, don't tell anybody, but we included 'lit love gifts along with the watch's) These were so appreciated and the girls loved them!

Just an idea!

Have a wonderful holiday cruise!

Martha B.

Archived