I'm Back!

meyerhaus

I love it. As some of you know, my previous career was as a high school band director. Making a big leap, I made a dive into the financial field by becoming an insurance underwriter for the Cincinnati Financial Corporation. I am usually not big on the corporate thing, but CFC has been ranked #1 in customer service for years. Great company with great people. Plus, my wife works there! :)

Welcome back, Jon! Yours is one of my bookmarked websites and I always look forward to updates...I hope you can get more from some Caribbean Princess folks soon...especially the Kid's Patters. :)

If not, I'll send you what I get after my December cruise. Congrats on the new job! :)

So glad to hear you're still alive and well! I was beginning to think you had fallen off the edge of the earth. FYI - I made the leap from H.S. drama teacher to the corporate world at about your age. Best thing I ever did! Would not trade anything in the world for one minute of my teaching career - and nothing in the world would get me back into it! Hope you have a similar experience. Missed you - my best to Amy. Donia

I am so glad it was a job change that had you among the missing for awhile.

Congrats and looking forward to your postings once again. They are always informative and the newbies can now get your insight.

Now where did SRPHNX get to?????? - It is too quiet here these days.

:)

Archived